The Green Blue and the Final Straw Foundation Single Use Plastic Free Accreditation - Bronze Award
18:36 on 17 Feb 2022
We are proud to announce that LSC has been awarded the Bronze Plastic Free Accreditation Award.
We are the 4th place in the UK to receive this award.
Now the race is on for silver!
The Green Blue and the Final Straw Foundation joined forces to launch a Single-Use Plastic Free Accreditation.
Aimed at inland and marine clubs, training centres and boating businesses, the new standard will highlight the responsible and innovative products and practices by organisations in the recreational boating industry.
1. Plastic straws, including bio-plastic
2. Single-use plastic glasses
3. Plastic Free Champion or Ambassador can be the same as the Environmental Officer
4. Single-use plastic cutlery
5. Polystyrene food and drink containers
Thank you to our Environment Officer Claire Ashton
Contact Claire email@example.com if you want to be involved with the Environment Team at the club.
Last updated 10:45 on 28 February 2022