Dates for your diary are below, please book early once booking form goes live and booking opens for each event ( usually a couple of weeks or so beforehand.) Most events are very flexible but some are strictly space limited, the rally host will provide more information and joining instructions nearer the time.
Download the agenda here LSC Rally Programme 2024.docx
View the RALLY DATES HERE
The cruising season is a great opportunity to meet up on the water with other cruisers at a rally in a convivial atmosphere and not only enjoy a good sail to and from the venue (weather permitting) but with a pre-booked berth, happy hour drinks and canapés followed either a communal barbecue or restaurant meal to top it off, what more could you want?
If you have never been on a LSC rally before, now is the time to come along, don't worry we don't have a rally virgin initiation ceremony, just a very warm welcome.
Trevor and Sharon
- HOSTING: The cruising / rally programme depends on at least one volunteer to host the event and act as coordinator for bookings , meals, communications etc and to rally the troops at the key moments. Exact details of what this will involve vary according to the venue but full details will be provided to the host so that it is as easy as possible, don't worry you won't be without assistance. The earlier you volunteer the easier it is to organise as you will have plenty of time to put your own stamp on it.
- DATES: In all cases skippers are free to extend their stay if they wish but must arrange that with the venue themselves.
- TIDES: shown are PORTSMOUTH on the first day of the rally only, cruisers should check their own draft to ensure they can take part before booking
- MEALS: Bookings for meals may need to be paid for regardless of whether the person(s) attends or not.
- REFUNDS: Where possible rallies have no upfront fees but where this is not possible, refunds for rallies / meals cancelled due to poor weather are strictly down to the harbourmaster and the restaurant.
- BOOKING: All rally attendees must ensure they have booked via the LSC website AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to the event, venues are extremely busy and bookings for rallies are much more difficult in the wake of the pandemic and the massive increase in boaters in the Solent
IMPORTANT: If you are unable to attend an event you have booked onto, it is vitally important that you let your host know as soon as is practical. Some charges may still apply if no-one can be found to replace you and it saves raising an alarm if you appear to be 'missing at sea!'
Last updated 16:22 on 1 November 2023